6 steps to sculpt your butt to perfection
Wow, that dress wasn't taking any prisoners, was it? If you gazed in envy at Royal bridesmaid Pippa's bottom during the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, try this six-step action plan from Top 5 A-List body trainer Iain Reitze.
Head Trainer at Prestige Bootcamp, Iain says,'There is a lot you can do to gain a better shaped bottom as enviable as Pippa Middleton without even setting foot in the gym.'
1. Take the stairs, don't take the lift: You will burn calories and firm up your bum at the same time with a free workout; if you can, take two steps at a time for an even better effect!
Try the 15-minute Bodyism workout all the celebs are tweeting about
2. Lunge your way to a better bum: Step one leg forward, bending the front knee, try and achieve a 90 degree angle with the rear knee nearly touching the floor. Add hand weights ( or even tins of baked beans) to increase the difficulty. Repeat for 60 seconds, 45 seconds, then 15 seconds.
Burn fat with Davina McCall's 20-minute workout
3. Squat to it - the most powerful exercise to get your bottom in top condition: Bend the legs at the knees and hips, lowering the body between the knees and then raising back up. Using hand weights make it harder and challenging. Repeat for 60 seconds, 45 seconds, then 15 seconds resting for 30 seconds in between.
How does Cameron Diaz maintain a flat tum
4. Side raises - these movements target the glutes and shape & sculpt your bum: Lying on one side keeping horizontal to floor - raise top leg as high as you can and lower. Repeat for 60 seconds then swap legs. Return to the first leg and repeat for 45 seconds, swap. Then 15 seconds and swap.
Get Jessica Alba's abs with her PT Ramona Braganza's 3,2,1 workout
5. Telly tone up - do the lunge, squats and side raises whilst watching your favourite soaps or in the ad breaks: We all have time to train if we want that Pippa Middleton behind badly enough!
6. Control your own mind: The mind and the body can work against each other. The body at times will want to give in or not even start but if you can have strength of mind then the body will start doing what you tell it to...
How Dame Kelly Holmes keeps motivated
Prestige Bootcamp runs bootcamps in the UK and southern Spain.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Other Hearst Magazines UK sites