Boost your gym routine by downloading the Zest Workout Mix Vol 2 - Summer Bikini Body
Tunes to shape up to this summer!
Need to get in shape for your summer hols but lacking the motivation? Then it's time to tune in to Zest Workout Mix Vol. 2 - Summer Bikini Body (£5.99, iTunes).
Research shows that working out to the right music can increase endurance by 15%, keeping you focused and pushing you to boost the intensity of your session. So we've teamed up with experts at Total Fitness Music to compile the ultimate fat-burning soundtrack, which combines a carefully balanced range of beats per minute (bpm) with motivational lyrics.
'Short periods of increased exertion, pace and intensity in your workout followed by a short recovery period when your train at a slower pace helps burn fat and tone your body,' says Dave Lambert from Total Fitness Music, which creates playlists for elite athletes. 'So the Zest Workout Mix Vol. 2 - Summer Bikini Body incorporates two "fat burn boost" sections in the mix to help you turn up the tempo as you train.'
The Zest Workout Mix Vol 2 - Summer Bikini Body includes...
The warm up. A moderate tempo of around 120 bpm gets the body moving and starts to lift heart rate
1. M People Moving On Up A great, energising track.
2. Sean Kingston Fire Burning
Pick up the pace. Taking the bpm up to 130 gets you ready for the first high-intensity session 3. Fringe Good Girl
4. Chipmunk Chipmunk ft Esmée Denters Until You Were Gone (Buzz Junkies Mix) A new pumped up remix to help you increase the tempo.
5. Martin Solveig & Dragonette Hello 6. Chani Price Tag Fat Burn Boost 1. Let the fast 132 - 138bpm tracks work up a sweat 7. J Rae What A Feeling Use the power of the music to push yourself and increase the intensity of your workout. 8. Rox Alert Don't Upset The Rhythm (Go Baby Go) 9. Kaskade & Deadmau5 Move For Me Recovery Set. Bring the pace of your workout down to match the 128bpm to recover before the next set 10. D. Ramirez Jump It Up 11. Grace & Danger Rolling In The Deep Use the music to breathe deeply and keep thinking about what you want to achieve to help motivate you. 12. Fly Beats Take Over Control Fat Burn Boost 2. Time to crank it up again - this time to a calorie-blasting 182bpm
13. The Ian Carey Project Get Shaky 14. Earth, Wind & Fire Boogie Wonderland 15. The Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited A high tempo anthem for a final push. By stepping out of your comfort zone you will boost fitness levels and calorie burning and get that post-workout high. Warm Down. Slow down and stretch out with this chilled out summer anthem
16. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Summertime
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Other Hearst Magazines UK sites